Sunday, June 22, 2008

Singapore Sales

Its Singapore Sales. And it is going to end soon too. But I still have not even got a chance to walk around to shop. The main problem is maybe i do not know what i need? Yes, is NEED. not WANT. Keep buying things to stuff into my small room is not a right decision. Especially are those unwanted and unused stuff. I find that most of the items in my rooms are fill with dust and being left behind for months. Do I really need them? I have 3 full tiers of Bathroom Amenities, which includes Bath Gels, Body Scrubs, Body Masks, Shampoos, Conditioners, Hair Masks, Facial washes, Facial Scrubs, Facial Masks. Whoa, I can open a saloon. The paper and plastics bags which i gathered from all these purchase fill up my cabinet too. And some cloths which I bought, i never even wear for once as after i bought it, only i find i do not like it. So.......eventhough i am a purchaser does not mean i need to purchase so many things for myself.

No comments: