Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bad Love (Part 2)

I think I am more suitable to watch relaxing dramas or movies. Why? After watching those complicated "sarang sarang" (love love in korean) i could not eat, drink, or even sleep well. The impact was there. This drama, "Bad Love" was giving me a kick from the first few episodes as the storyline was quite interesting for a Korean love drama. Although such storyline often reflected in Chinese dramas but to korean dramas i think it was rather Bold.
However, when I catch up with more episodes, it was Bored. The story kept dragging esp on "Yong Gi", the hero and "In Jung", heroin's love story. I need to fast forward on most of the episodes which had these 2 person struggling over silly arguments. Then the whole story became traditionally wrapped up again, with all the sorries and happy love ending. The only part that made me feel bad for the whole show was "Soo Hwan" with so called retribution that need to end his life with illness. And now only i know that adultery in Korea need to be jail up!

p/s: I really do not fancy the heroin at all.

No comments: