Sunday, August 10, 2008

TOTO on 8/8/8, 8 Millions!!

My colleague, Tay refused to let me know what time the ToTo shop closed, or means when the 8 millions ToTO bet will be closed. He claimed that he would be the one who win the 8 million.
Like last time, I left office early around 7pm and went to Paya Lebar's NTUC shopping market to buy one. It was a SGD3.00 bet.



Aii...I never won it.....Why they dun gimme a small share of 8 million? $100 also ok....
My sis won $110.00 with 3 numbers striked. So sad it was not me.... Fancy thinking that I no need to work on the next day or perhaps the next few mths after striking ToTo. And thinking that I just walk away from office without prior notice or any resignation letter, who cares they will cut my pay for 3 mths or wat...let it be...as long as i get my toto money...sob sob....all in vain.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahaha

this is crazy!!!

8888..

fat fat fat fat!

soo rin shii said...

yea, i think i will continue to buy toto from now on. who knows i really strike it one day..hohoho