Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blogging

I used to open this site of mine everytime i online almost everyday. And i did have a lot of things in my mind, yet i do not know is it consider private enough to blog all my personal thoughts here. Recently, my mood is bad. I do not know why i can start mumbling to arguing with suppliers on petty matters, and i become "attitude" to my colleague! Darn...Why the world is turning upside down. I know the reason deep in my heart.

Today my mood is better maybe my sore throat getting better, and i can start to have my favourite coffee. And i scored one of the highest scored in today's training, got myself a scrapbook as reward. As usual i am home early, made my sis signed on the doc which i prepared, hence i will be waiting for my stuff eagerly. Yea, its secret for it is. I have been waiting for this thing for yearsss....Yuppie!

No comments: