Friday, November 7, 2008

Sick Bill

Aiks..Paying another 300 plus for my gastric medicine this time. As usual Dr Steven Mesanus from SGH prescribed me a 6 mths medicines usage. And I know it cost me nearly another 1000! Although I could claim it later on through company insurance,but I still do not have the feeling to pay it from my own pocket first. It took me 2 to 3 mths to claim back my $$ lol.
So as usual too, I cut it to 1 mth usage. I think this can last me for some time as I could just take the balance medicines at the hospital anytime i like. Almost half a year never meet Dr Steven, he is still the same "gayish" style. And still the same busy like a bee, or I could say like a ghost! Coz he walk so fast and we hardly notice he "fly" all over his Clinic G to another surgery dept. Too pity he is a gay...Hah..

** I feel happy today, but I do not know why..? Coz of weekend is coming? Maybe......

2 comments: