Wednesday, December 31, 2008

31 December 2008

It is 11.52pm on 31 December 2008. And I am alone in my room after watching Twilight for the 2nd time online for free.It is not an amazing movie but it hit me coz of the romantic love story. Well, it is the end of 2008. What have i done throughout this whole year of 2008?

1. I changed job & working environment- finally
2. I am unable to meet my dependable ex-colleague, Elene like normal days, i could not imagine that I never seen her for 6 mths
3. I bought myself a new laptop in my life
4. I get to know my new colleague, Li Ping from HR,my only companion for lunch
5. I get to know JL, which made my working life more "interesting" (my god)
6. I get to contact back a fren of 2 yrs back, PH
7. I get to have the chance to meet new frens thru PH
8. I get to have the chance to go to pubs and clubs for the first time in Sg thru PH
9. I puked for getting drunk for the first time in my life
10. I get to know a new hometwn fren,SC who has many similarities with me
11. I am still single and getting older as days go by

I could hear the countdwn and shouting frm other block as if they are having wedding yum seng banquet or they strike 10 million toto. And I could hear the romantic fireworks outside.

Happy New Year to Me......

No comments: