Sunday, December 21, 2008

Xmas Present

So fast its another year of buying xmas present. I thought i have no present need to buy other than dept $15 present for colleague. But yesterday my fren remind me of the xmas present which i promised much earlier. Yes, i need to buy this as he really deserved for this, no matter tht present is real expensive. I went to Bugis to look for the watch tht he mentioned. And I took almost half a day to get that watch, yet only left display set for both the stores. So i need to go back to the store to collect the new stock on tmrw.

I could not sleep tonite. And now having gastric despite taken 3 gastric pills as usual every nite, which 2 of them are drowsy pills. I make use of these gastric drowsy pills for me to sleep every nite as i scared to wake up at mid nite and caused me insomnia.By right this type of medicine is to be taken 1 pill 3 times a day but i took it as 2 pills at once at nite. My frens always mock me for taking drowsy pills.Aii...am i really a sick person?

Tmrw need to get something from "Helen" shop for tht $15 dept gift,or else i am doing last min stuff again..

No comments: