Sunday, January 24, 2010

First blog in 2010

Hello 2010....
It's been a while i never blog here..Actually I have been trying to leave my thoughts here these few mths, but ended up unable to complete a single blog.
It is almost 2am now, yet still unable to sleep tonight. Time really flies, and feel like 2009 new year just over, yet its 2010 new year already.

Hmm..my only wish in 2010 will be wishing myself to have a better and good health compared to 2009. End of 2009 was such a torture, a moment of death. Yes, sounded serious rite...thts how i felt...imagine to have sudden sickness for more than a mth, and for several times..sigh...i think almost every hospital has my record...
E moment of death can make a person wake up, real waking up....

God, please bring back my health to me ya...

No comments: