Sunday, January 24, 2010

紫玫瑰 / Purple Rose




Alternative Title: 紫玫瑰 / Purple Rose / 天國的薔薇 (The Rose of Heaven)
Genre: Romance
Film Date: July, 2009
Taiwan Casts:
Rachel Liang, Tender Huang
Description:

After the death of her boyfriend, a musician, Xiao Zi strives to fulfill his dream of becoming a famous singer.


My Personal View

Got to know this drama at Woodland's DVD shop, jot dwn the drama name and search it online to watch

Like: - First 2 episodes, not really attracted me, but strange enuf, i start to like this drama from episode 3 onwards till finish! Normally it takes a while for me to really like a taiwan drama. It really very meaningful, sobbing all the way
- ZI Da, the hero, super cool, and very suitable for this role, damn sad role
- Xiao Zi, hmm....an angel,a person who bring the most beautiful hope to another in the world.. pure and innocent
- Li Tong, like her expressions..
- I like all the songs in the drama, esp the starting song, dwnloaded some and its my sms tone nw :)
- I like the way the whole story runs

Dislike - All band songs with pah liah sound matching
- Ling Nuo, bad acting, Mina, dun like her role

Rating: 4.2/5

No comments: