Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shutter Island



Movie Plot
Set in 1954, U.S. Marshal Teddy Daniels (Leonardo DiCaprio) is investigating the disappearance of a murderess whom escaped from a hospital for the criminally insane and is presumed to be hiding on the remote 'Shutter Island'.


I do not want to be Marshal Teddy or shld i said Edward. I am into his dilemma of getting e same pain. And everytime when e pain coming, i choose to create another person in myself. I will think of a lot of excuses or even the whole bullshit story which i assume to be taking place, just to cover the shocking wound in me. I choose to run away from the deepest pain, run away from reality. It happens again and again..non stop. If slapping myself could get me sober for nw and for all, i wish i could slap myself non stop. My headache is killing me frm time to time. I am tired...and i am just so so tired....

No comments: