Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bad Mood

Should I stock in few cartons of "Liang Cha" to cool dwn my super bad temper? My blood will start to boil super easily recently. People around me only categorised as FRIENDS or NOT FRIENDS. Means i only have either frens or non frens, and frens are only seriously selected by my weirdo character. So wat am i trying to say here...I only could say if i still could stay calm chatting with a person online for more than 20 min during this PERIOD, means tht person automatically categorised as my friend. I am super sensitive and bad mood, and i will just feel like calling tht person stupid or scold tht person if the latter do not understand wat i mean. Sorry, i do not know i have turn from bad to worst recently.Even my close relatives i cannot tahan for more than 5 min. Just let me calm dwn for this period. Hopefully it will not be long.

No comments: