Monday, May 10, 2010

Migraine

I took panadol this afternoon. And now only i realised there is cafein in panadol. Thts why after i took it, i feel a sudden out of pain and no more worries, i am happy! be it physically or mentally... but it could only last me for 4 hours.e pain is back soon after.
Doctor give me koyok, and asked me to continue take my own panadol.She ask me those same old questions which normal doctor will ask each patient in this scenario...Are u under some stress? Well well...i said "I dunno???"i find tht my work performance really went dwn e hill for 70% since few mths back...Sighhhh...
i think i do have stress, its personal stress....true enuf it is...I am Marshall Teddy...Remember? Headache, pain, then make myself feel better to think everything is all rite and everyone is so nice, thinking coz of certain stupid reasons everyone left, but they meant good for me....Omg...then at another moment trying to brush off these thoughs and hope to accept e cruel facts.... thts y my head is pain~~~~~~~

Sigh....i think i might as well thinking how to paste my koyok later...and where to paste huh??? shoulder? my shoulder ok ley...Paste head? !.!

No comments: