Monday, April 21, 2008

Bloggers

I am quite upset with bloggers these days. What is a blogger? Must be a person who die die need so many readers to increase their publicity or popularity? Or to fulfill their own satisfaction to be view by others. Am i consider a blogger if i mainly signed up this site and publish my daily stuff and expressed my own opinions or feelings? I never think to deliberately letting thousands of people viewing my personal site. Of coz thy are welcome to do so, but it will be rather tiring if I need to think of what others like to read. I only hope this small blog can expressed my thoughts towards this big world.

Recently simply browsed and left some comments on a blogger site. But I think the attitude of the blogger is not right which made me feel like a fool. Well, god will bless him though.

** Be a bigger person, owned a bigger heart and it brings u joy

No comments: