Saturday, April 19, 2008

Next Mission: Laptop or PSP or Travelling?

It is 11.00am on Sat Morning. Have been Off for 2 nd Sat of the month continuosly.As usual, I bought my "standing order" weekend breakfast. It is a pack of nasi lemak with fried chicken wing and fried egg. Oh my buddha, i know it is really a sinful meal for breakfast. But nothing being done eventhough it is sinful....Hoho..

So what is my next mission? Yes, a new laptop after the existing one condemned by stupid virus sent by my ex-boss from HK. But i was hoping to have a PSP too. Why I need a PSP since I don't even play bubble balls game well?It is mainly because I need it to watch my dramas when i am travelling to work or back home. :) How about saving the money to travel to Taiwan or even Bangkok? hmmm....Ming, thanks for the ideas that achieving all the missions but one by one...
So maybe I shld be buying a laptop first....

No comments: