Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lunch @ Food Republic

This was the first time Siew Yee and I had lunch @ Food Republic Food Court. We use to passby this food court almost everytime we went to Suntec Exhibition Halls but never got a chance to eat there. Yes, it is very crowded and very hard to get even a single available seat. But I stood beside a guy who was almost finish his lunch for almost 5 min. And rather obviously i was waiting for this eat, and he was gentleman enough to ask me to sit dwn first. Hoho...
I had Prawn Mee Soup and she had Hakka "Lei Cha". As a hakka ngin, I could not even remember when was the last time I had my hakka lei cha. I think shld be 20 yrs back in Pahang, my mum's hometwn..But Siew Yee loves lei cha so much as i saw her had lei cha for almost every food court she visited (provided there is any there).
Okie, what I would like to say about this food court is.......the great atmosphere here. The utensils are high grade, Luzerne chinaware and even the waitress, the person who clear our dishes were groom with black long uniform, bunned hair and full make up. I was wondering, "Am i @ Crystal Jade Restaurant?" hehe...There was waitress pushing DiM Sum cart too...And the wallpapers look so real with the books and shelves picture..."Am I in Harry Potter's movie?"
However, the only thing that made the whole food court a bit annoying was the crowd there. People tend to take short cut, and walk thru the food court to another hall....!





No comments: